Forensic Manager - open to flexible working
To take ownership of allocated assignments in a way that meets and exceeds the clients expectations, whilst taking responsibility for managing and developing staff.
- Promotes Grant Thornton externally and FIS within and outside the Firm.
- Engages with the Firm’s broader strategy and purpose.
- Pro-actively contributes to the development of FIS.
- Is aware of the wide range of services the Firm offers and suggest innovative products whilst pro-actively identifying cross selling opportunities.
- Actively participates in and supports department business development and marketing activities and acts as an ‘ambassador’ of the department and the Firm.
- Builds, develops and maintains own business and personal network.
- Develops and applies forensic technical experience to effectively manage allocated assignments that meet and exceed the client's expectation.
- Acts as primary point of contact with the client on all day-to-day matters connected with the assignment.
- Carries out effective and focussed research and analysis relevant to the assignment.
- Builds a trusted relationship with client staff and the legal team.
- Takes responsibility for the initial draft of the reporting document and subsequent finalisation aspects.
- Keeps partners and staff informed of any matters requiring their attention.
- Develops technical and personal skills by identifying and addressing development needs.
- As an Assignment Manager, manages, motivates and coaches team members and provides feedback through regular communication and timely appraisal.
- Builds and maintains good working relationships with colleagues.
- Ensures each assignment is properly staffed and tasks are properly identified, allocated and supervised.
Operations and results
- Adheres to the Firm's risk management policies and procedures.
- Controls the financial management of each assignment including raising of accurate and prompt bills and timely debt collection.
- ACA/ ACCA or equivalent
- Forensic accounting and/or investigations experience
- Fluent in business Russian or Ukrainian
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.