Senior Hiring-Recruitment & Onboarding Lead - open to flexible working
Global HR Operations (GHRO) is part of Diageo Business Services, providing HR support to 23,000 employees in 70+ countries, worldwide. Services – amongst many others – include Recruitment, On-boarding, Off-boarding Compensation & Reward administration and Payroll.
GHRO is the foundation for Diageo in achieving its HR strategy and is a key enabler in excellent employee & manager experience with people processes.
Recruitment & On-Boarding are a set of activities associated with Recruitment, Hire and Mover processes, aiming to provide excellent experience for employees as well as simple, trusted services for People Managers.
What you will be responsible for:
- Deliver service to agreed performance levels and beyond
- Manage all business processes for Recruitment and Onboarding activity for Confidential cases, International Transfers and IA moves
- Manage all business processes for Confidential Recruitment and Onboarding activity
- Serve as key contact/liaison with local HR in market to ensure that the process reflect current ways of working
- Manage all interview scheduling activity within multiple senior stakeholders, remaining diligent on confidentiality of the recruitment
- Manage activities relating to all workload on the Service Now query management system, including comprehensive notes and audit trails
- Monitor the completion of the Employee and Line Manager onboarding activities
- Manage all queries with stakeholders related to Recruitment & Onboarding process via e-mail and phone
- Create and issue legal employment documentation with high accuracy (using Doc Genie, Workday and ServiceNow) and maintains master document templates
- Liaise with other HR teams to complete processes, diagnose issues and improve handoffs
What you need to be successful in this role:
- 5-7 years’ working experience, preferably in HR area
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, experience of working with senior stakeholders
- Have a keen eye for detail, and a huge passion for maintaining accurate data
- Ability to understand process principles and consistent application, prioritise effectively
- Enthusiastic team worker, able to build great working relationships across diverse styles and a variety of stakeholders
- Relentless pursuit of excellence, energy for driving change and improvement
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to lease with senior stakeholders in different business groups
- Being part of a global multicultural team
- Support for global career development
- Opportunity to enjoy our Bar and company shop