Senior Network Analyst, Open to some home working
Senior Network Analyst
We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Network Analyst to join our Group division. Being part of a crucial and integral team within BGL IT Operations, you will be the escalation point for network related queries and incidents, contributing to the design and architecture of the Group Wide Network.
By suggesting, implementing and supporting configuration changes on BGL's network infrastructure, you will work with our suppliers to ensure our service levels are adhered to and that we receive great value. In this role you will be part of a call out rota to provide 24/7 incident support and infrequently be required to travel to remote sites as required.
Here at the BGL group we are passionate about people challenging themselves; building on their success and growing with us. This role gives you the opportunity to define & implement effective processes to identify, prioritise and resolve issues, whilst undertaking systems administration tasks.
What will it take to be successful as a Senior Network Analyst?
- Be a subject matter expert for Cisco networking technologies (firewall, switching and wireless)
- Proven knowledge of network security
- Flexible, innovative and proactive
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Personable with a high level of professionalism
- Strong work ethic, with a high standard of self-motivation and desire to deliver
As part of the BGL Group, our IDO (Insurance, Distribution and Outsourcing) Division are one of the UK's leading digital distributors of insurance and household financial services. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and are ultimately the driving force behind our focus on innovation. We work with some of the biggest high street and global brands (O2, Lloyds Banking Group and many more) and we always aim to be on the top of our game in everything we do.
BGL Group has reached 9.5 million customers through brands including CompareTheMarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a difference for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
We grow because we are…
- AMBITIOUS - We're obsessive about delivering good outcomes for our customers. We're relentless in driving exceptional standards. We act boldly and take personal accountability.
- CREATIVE - We think differently and disrupt markets to benefit customers. We use technology to innovate. We try new things, fail fast and apply our learnings.
- AUTHENTIC - We're open, transparent and build trust. We challenge positively. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it.
- UNITED - We're one BGL. We respect, encourage and care for each other. We work, grow and win together
Diversity and Inclusion
We're an exceptionally diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas - supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and stand firmly against discrimination of any kind.