Digital Project Manager, Part Time 22.5 hours/week
Digital Project Manager
Part Time (22.5 hours)/week £25k FTE Stockport, Greater Manchester
Who they are – A growing, supportive, forward-thinking branding and design agency who offer a family-friendly and flexible working environment. They work with a variety of clients from large institutions to SMEs, on projects from developing company values and mission statements, to creating marketing collateral to web development and design.
What they need - In short, this forward thinking branding and design agency need a whip cracker, with a smile. The successful candidate will be joining the team as their main Project Manager and as such will be required to have a working knowledge of web design. Whilst design will not be part of the role, the managing of the design and development process will be. With a team of 10 this client actively encourages flexible working to bring out the best in their staff. A fantastic opportunity to bring your design and organisational experience to this varied and challenging role. Skills and attributes most wanted –
- Web scoping
- Ux design
- Site mapping
- Understanding of timescales and workloads
- Simplifying briefs and distilling and communicating information clearly
- Commercial awareness
- A collaborator, an opportunity spotter and a value adder
- Responsive and hyper-organised
- Enjoy helping people do their best work
- Tenacious and know how to extract information out of busy and demanding people
- Adaptable and can switch between tasks with ease
You don’t need to have a particular qualification. What’s more important to this role and the team is solid, school of life* experience. (*agency) You will be dealing with three to four retained clients, plus ad hoc projects as they arise.
The benefits –
- Three days or equivalent (this could be across five days but you will need to be in the office on Mondays).
- Can be on a contract, Freelance or Permanent basis
- Salary of 25k FTE
- All the tech
- NEST pension
- Free parking
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata) plus Christmas closedown
- Family-friendly, relaxed and supportive working environment
- Team away-days and lunches
- Fabulous coffee and the chance to hone your barista skills!
Apply for Digital Project Manager, Part Time 22.5 hours/week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly