Delivery Manager, Open to flexible working
We have an exciting opportunity to join comparethemarket.com as a Delivery Manager in our Partnerships team. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced and digitally lead organisation, leading a cross functional team and driving technical innovation, business change and the best customer outcome.
Using your own approach, you will be engaging your stakeholders and collaborating with the team to achieve the best results. We are continuing to build our strong delivery team and your role will be pivotal to shape ways of working, innovation and continuous delivery.
This role offers you the opportunity to interact with people from across the business both technical and non-technical, giving you the chance to interact with a wide variety of people and ideas. We will support you to develop, evolving your personal skills and long term career. We work in an environment with the right combination of challenge and fun that keep's work interesting.
What will it take?
- Natural leader and motivator of people
- Experience of successfully managing multiple complex programmes, projects and senior stakeholders
- Ability to take on and effectively deliver projects or programmes outside your area of responsibility
- Thrives in a fast-paced software delivery environment and remains calm during periods of high pressure and/or when dealing with issues
- Thinks and acts with a Lean mind-set
- Hands on agile experience
- Active learner, both within your technical and professional area of expertise, & taking control of your own career development
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people, we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services. We have reached 9.5 million customers through brands including CompareTheMarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a difference for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it's working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas - supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.