Accounts Receivable Executive, part time, 20 - 24 hours per week
Lodha are looking for a part-time Service Charge Accounts Receivable Executive to play an important role in the financial management of resident accounts. This role will sit within the finance department and will report to the SC Finance Manager. It is London based with the possibility of hybrid working, depending on the hours agreed.
This is a new role as we are bringing all our service charge functions in house. The main purpose of the role is to support the SC Finance Manager by taking responsibility of the sales ledger from assisting the management team with on-boarding new tenants, raising charges through to the collecting of the debt including heating and cooling recharges.
Ideal candidates will be looking to work c20-24 hours per week across 5 days (Monday to Friday) and would be happy to come into the office (Central/Mayfair) once or twice a week. Other working patterns will be considered and working hours can be flexible.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the sales ledger from assisting the property management (“PM”) team with on boarding new tenants, raising charges through to the collection of the debt
- Invoicing of rent, service charges , insurances, direct recovery charges and non-tenant charges such as inter-company management fees
- Preparation of service charge reconciliations, obtaining PM team approvals and raising the charges/credits
- Reconciliation of service charge year end entries in the general ledger
- To manage and control the collection of all monies due liaising with tenants and the PM team as appropriate
- Develop and maintain an effective arrears reporting process and prepare regular aged debtor reports
- Invoicing and reconciliation of electricity recharges
- Ensure tenant deposits are recorded correctly
- Reconciling bank statements & ensure all items are followed up on
- Assisting the PM team with onboarding new tenants
- Assist the management team with completions of incoming/outgoing tenants and new/sold properties.
- Liaising with general managers to ensure all updates are processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Numeracy Excellent excel skills
- Planning and prioritisation
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately internally and with residents directly
- Ability and willingness to use initiative and anticipate issues /work proactively
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of Accounts Receivable senior position, preferably within the property industry
- Knowledge of Qube or a similar property management system such as Yardi/Horizon/TRAMPS. We are implementing MRI Living so a working knowledge of this would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of receivable/collection process in respect of commercial or residential Real Estate
To apply, please submit your application below.