Senior Assistant (Campaign), part time 3.5 days per week
We currently have a fabulous job opportunity to join the Maternal Mental Health Alliance in the role of Senior Assistant (Campaign).
This role offers an exciting opportunity to be part of the Everyone’s Business Campaign, joining a team campaigning for improved perinatal mental health outcomes across the UK.
- To assist the Campaign team in the implementation of the Maternal Mental Health Alliance (MMHA) Everyone’s Business campaign
- To support the Campaign’s Lived Experience Champion Network
- To support the production of campaign materials
- To support relationships between the campaign and selected organisations/ individuals
- To support campaign team with administrative tasks
- To respond on behalf of the campaign to routine enquiries
- To organise the logistical and administrative aspects of campaign events and meetings
Reporting to: MMHA Campaign Manager
Terms and conditions:
- Annual salary is £27k, pro rata for 3.5 days a week
- The post holder will be required to work from home, based near London for easy access to meetings
- This is a permanent role (subject to funding)
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays, pro rata
For full details about the role please see the attached job description and person specification.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter outlining how your skills, knowledge and experiences match those outlined in the job description and reason for interest in the role.
Candidates are invited to submit their applications by 5pm on Tuesday 30th July
Interviews will be held for shortlisted candidates on Thursday 15th August in London