Supplier Manager, Part time
Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description Summary
We have an exciting part-time opportunity for you as a Supplier Manager in a key function working within Security Operations who are part of our Chief Security office (CSO). The hours will be between 15 - 17.5 hours per week.
In this role you'll work within our Supplier, Risk and Governance team. You'll bring an awareness of supplier management as well as an understanding the essential importance of governance, policies, procedures and processes. Effective at collaborating as a team, you'll ensure suppliers are managed in line with the framework set out to mitigate against risk to service.
Are you dedicated, able to work at pace, creative and able to help the Group and our customers stay safe?
Highly organised, efficient, and flexible: working individually and as part of a team to complete processes where necessary, you'll adapt to fresh challenges with innovative solutions and responses.
- Excellent analytical skills as well as the ability to understand the business environment.
- Set objectives and develop solutions when required.
- Interpreting and applying understanding of key financial indicators to make better business decisions.
- Act as a point of reference for information, procedural advice & queries from other business areas.
- Able to influence key partners at a senior manager level to build trusted relationships. An ability to come up with ideas and make recommendations for improvements and be able to present in a simple and compelling way.
- This would include the delivery of ad-hoc reporting on new and emerging supplier risks. You may also supervise a small team.
You'll be successful if you can evidence these key skills:
- Building strategic relationships with suppliers ensuring structured management is in place.
- Responsible for managing and monitoring the performance of numerous suppliers.
- Engaging internal and external partners and updating them on supplier performance, expectations and future planning.
- Organised individual, able to prioritise workloads and work to deadlines and work at pace.
- Experience working with suppliers and a supplier governance framework.
There may be some travel to core locations on occasions
What do you get in return?
In addition to the competitive base salary you'll also receive:
- A flex benefits cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle (4% on top of your basic salary)
- Discretionary Performance Share Award
- Generous pension contribution
- Private health cover
- Access to share schemes
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.