Development & Conduct Manager - Schroders Personal Wealth, Open to flexible working
Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description Summary
Through our brands, Lloyds Banking Group has a relationship with just about every household and community in the UK. We underpin the lives of millions of individuals and businesses, and play a key role in helping to build a growing UK economy.
Our strategic partnership with Schroders announced in October 2018 is a key part of our strategy to accelerate growth in Wealth by using our multi-channel customer reach and Schroders' investment expertise, with the aim of becoming a top UK financial planning business within five years.
Would you like to be part of making this possible?
As the development and Conduct manager you'll pro-actively promote a culture of opportunities, providing regular coaching and other regulatory support to wealth management advisors to maximise their immediate performance development and conduct, develop longer term potential and quickly identify and effectively lead under performance.
What you'll be doing…
- Undertaking the first line supervision of wealth management advisors you'll actively own the Key Performance Indicators aiming to ensure all client outcomes are fair, increase profitability through improved business levels & retention of existing business while ensuring all compliance documentation is completed to a high standard.
- You'll design and deliver area facilitation groups/coaching interventions, ensuring the achievement of agreed objectives by agreeing performance measures with line management ahead of the events and ensuring the delivery skills and materials used meet current compliance/Regulatory requirements and Professional Standards Framework ensuring no compliance risks to the business.
- Identifying when advisors require additional support and development, you'll implement appropriate solutions which meet both national and local requirements. You 'll ensure that all coaching and development solutions focus on maximising colleagues understanding and commitment to consistently delivering the best customer outcome and experience, consistent with Groups objective of being recognised as the best financial services company by customers, colleagues and shareholders.
- Working closely with Senior Management (Heads of Region and Senior Managers) to ensure the effective communication and implementation of development initiatives ensuring all advisors are fully briefed, adequately trained and receive appropriate level of ongoing support.
- Personally act as an advocate and champion in the use of new technology and processes to ensure that efficiencies and agility potential is captured
- Co-ordinating the development of new entrants ensuring they reach competent advisor status in the required time-scales, to ensure retention of wealth management advisors and early contributions to client outcomes and business performance are achieved.
- Making recommendations to minimise risk on operational losses, complaints and breaches, escalating issues and non-conformance to all meaningful parties ensuring that appropriate and timely remedial action is taken to protect the Bank's business at all times.
- Acting as a point of reference responding to a wide range of complex issues and ensuring satisfactory resolution for all parties. Ensure that regulatory, compliance and operational risk requirements are kept up to date and accurate and complete records held achieving appropriate ratings for any internal or external Audit inspection.
- As and when required undertake projects and/or provide project support to other areas of the business. Acting as a development SME to ensure that the skills and knowledge of individuals are maximised and there is minimum disruption from the changes.
- Play an active role in ensuring client relationships are in line with the Group's value of 'Best Bank for Customers'
What you'll need…
- Qualified to Level 4 (Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning)
- Supervisory experience in a regulated environment or background
- Experience with Wealth Management markets, platforms and products
- Proven ability to build strong relationship with stakeholders
- Coaching and development skills to help drive KPI's
- Ability to provide constructive feedback
- Analyse data and deliver interpretations
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Meticulous attention to detail
What we'll give you…
- Flexible benefits package
- Private Medical cover
- 30 days per annum plus Bank holidays
- Car allowance or Cash allowance
Do you want to work for one of the UK's largest Financial Services organisations? Being a part of the Group offers you the opportunity for progression and development so this can be a platform from which to showcase your talent and aspiration for the future.
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
Did you know we've won awards? We've gained industry recognition including Stonewall Top 100 Employer, Top 30 Employer for Working Families, Gold Standard 2014 from the Business Disability Forum and Top 50 Employer for Women.
Does this sounds like a role that you'd like to know more about? Get in touch and let's have a conversation.
More than this, our ethos is to provide equal opportunities to all, and to ensure we represent the communities we serve.
If like us, you're more motivated by customers than by targets and you'd thrive in a culture that is values and client led - come and talk to us. Select the Apply Now button to start the conversation.