Quality and Reputation Operations Executive ‒Full time/part time (flexible min 21.5 hrs)
Job Description Summary:
Managing all stages of the AD process and participating in and taking responsibility for other operational tasks within Central Quality.
Join us and you’ll shape more than just your career. We believe we’re best positioned to make a meaningful impact on the economy. Every day we provide a diverse range of organisations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock sustainable growth. Through our fresh thinking and agile working, we help businesses, communities and our people to flourish.
The Central Quality team, part of the firm’s Quality and Reputation (QR) function, is responsible for consolidating, disseminating and communicating QR policy, centrally monitoring and assessing and coordinating interactions with the firm’s regulators and providing support for QR related software.
Overall role purpose:
As an Executive in the Central Quality team you will be primarily responsible for managing the firm’s Annual Declarations (AD) process which is used to provide assurances to the firm’s regulators, including the ICAEW and FRC, that our people have complied with legal and ethical requirements. The role will also involve supporting the Head of Central Quality with other operational tasks.
Reporting to the Head of Central Quality
What you'll be doing: Managing all stages of the firm’s Annual Declarations process, specifically:
- Engaging with stakeholders throughout the firm
- Reviewing and updating content
- Liaising with programme developers on amendments/updates
- System testing
- Establishing reporting group structures
- Drafting firmwide communications
- Dealing with queries or escalating further
- Monitoring completion
- Performing reconciliations
- Preparing reports
Reviewing, updating and distributing the firm’s policy awareness learning module on an annual basis.
Participating in and taking responsibility for other operational tasks within Central Quality (ongoing and ad hoc)
- Working collaboratively across all areas of QR to maximise Central Quality’s contribution to the firm
- Maintaining a working knowledge of the firm's various business areas (including service lines, central client services and Quality and reputation) and quality management systems
- Working in line with the firm's CLEARR values, of collaboration, leadership, excellence, agility, respect and responsibility
- Making recommendations on ways of improving work methodology
Who we're looking for:
- You’ll have excellent IT skills
- You’ll be able to manage large amounts of information and analyse data quickly and accurately
- You’ll be able to identify issues and raise them with key stakeholders
- You’ll have a logical approach to systems and controls
- You’ll be able to apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight
- You’ll be able to work independently and as part of a team
- You must also share our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to shape your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and across our global network of member firms. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.