Knowledge Transfer Manager Europe - 2 year FTC, Open to flexible working
GSK has reached agreement with Pfizer to combine our Consumer Healthcare businesses into a new world-leading Joint Venture. Following legal and regulatory clearance, anticipated during early Q3, this newly created JV would drive combined sales of approximately £9.8 billion and create the World`s #1 Consumer Healthcare company.
Following full integration of Pfizer CH has been completed, and further progress made to strengthen our pharmaceuticals pipeline, the Joint Venture company is then planned to potentially separate from GSK via de-merger, delivering significant shareholder value.
As a result, we are looking for an experienced individual to support the Regional Implementation Lead on the transfer of knowledge from Pfizer Global Finance Solutions (GFS) Team relating to Pfizer's Consumer Health business into GSK's Finance Services operating model, followed by future potential separation into a separate company subject to approvals from regulatory bodies.
In addition, the role will be work on Tesaro knowledge transfer activities for the region.
- Ensuring that knowledge transfer (KT) cutover activities are planned and executed on time
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting on key KT milestones and budget
- Interact with Finance Services Europe Hub OPLs and relevant Genpact Hubs to ensure timely Team build up and onboarding
- Interact with PFE GFS to coordinate appropriate transition of knowledge considering Team location and overall cutover plan timing
- Manage RAID log, ensure actions are completed in a timely manner and develop and track mitigation plans for risks and issues.
- Track and report benefits and costs to the Project Board. Escalate any deviations to project spend or benefits delivery to the Central Project Team and Project Board for approval.
- Run weekly project team meetings and market / site deployment meetings during engagement and transition.
- Manage the communication and governance plan, generate inputs and develop and send communications as required in alignment with Project Communications calendar.
- Manage the closure and handover of the project in accordance with the timelines
- Ensure that Finance Services OPLs expectations and objectives are met
INTERESTED IN JOINING THE TEAM?
Take a look at the requirements and apply via our online portal using your cover letter and CV to tell us more about you and why you're the perfect person for the role.
Please ensure you apply before COB 5th August to ensure you're in the running!
(Please take a personal copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available online post closure of the advert)
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
- Degree level or equivalent experience in Business Administration, Industrial Engineer or other engineer field
- Project Management experience
- Experience in ERP Transformation Projects
- Experience in Finance Transformation Projects
- Excellent Computer Skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Basic qualifications met and:
- Multi Country Project Experience
- Experience working with Cross Functional Teams
- Finance experience, preferably related to R2R, P2P, O2C and\or Taxes.
- Understanding of the complexities of transformation projects (integrations and/or migrations) and change management projects (were collaborators are normally impacted by this type of projects)
- Proficient in English language
- Demonstrated effective communications skills both written and oral coupled with the ability to tailor to any one of a wide variety of audiences.
- PMP certified (preferred)
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.