European Marketing Director, Open to flexible working
Lead the DTG European Brand team of ViiV Healthcare, lead the implementation of the launch of Dovato across Europe. Execute the Global Launch strategy, adapting to the EU environment as appropriate.
Work in an aligned way with the Global lead and the European team to ensure consistency in positioning and messaging, and maximizing best practice sharing.
Develop and implement all above country launch activities, and prepare campaign deliverables to hand over to LOCs for local execution.
Work closely with the launch teams in the LOCs across Europe to ensure full understanding of the launch strategy, and ensure launch readiness. Work collaboratively with counterparts from other functions to ensure one cohesive launch plan, including medical, market access,digital,.
Develop annual strategic and operating plans for Dovato/DTG. Interact with EU external experts and other customers to understand the needs of the markets and ensure timely and appropriate launch support.
- Responsible for an excellent launch of Dovato/DTG across Europe, in collaboration with LOC launch teams
- Ensure insights from customers and markets within Europe are well understood and are leveraged to execute the launch plan
- Responsible for the adaptation of the Global Launch strategy to the European environment and provide oversight to LOCs to ensure alignment is implemented.
- Responsible for development and delivery of critical above country launch initiatives in Europe
- Responsible for timely delivery of key initiatives to be executed in LOCs and region
- Responsible for implementation of key launch tactics and deliverables by LOCs and region
- Responsible for sharing best practices from other regions and within Europe
- Ensure launch readiness in Europe (T minus) , in particular in countries with buddy responsibility
- Responsible for the EU media plan and budget
- Responsible for account mgt of McCann Europe and overall budget
- Responsible for European Congress Promotional Activity
At GSK we are all inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. That's why we have created an environment where everyone feels valued, able to develop, contribute to our mission and be proud of what we achieve.
To support you in achieving your role and career ambitions you'll be given the opportunity to:
- Play an important role in delivering our mission
- Be an essential part of diverse, global team
- Develop others as part of your own professional growth
- Extensive commercial experience in pharmaceutical industry and strong brand management experience
- Strong brand communications skills gained in LOC and regional/global teams
- Strong track record and experience in above country commercial role with demonstrated success in leading projects to successful outcomes.
- Strong track record of commercial leadership at a local level, ideally with extensive successful launch experience.
- Experience in new product market analysis and demonstrated ability to leverage data toward optimal decision-making
- Ability to utilise insights from key customers - patients, payers, providers - to drive key marketing decisions
- Demonstrated excellence in effective communications and influencing and negotiation skills for a wide variety of audiences, including senior management
- Strong decision-making skills in the face of a changing marketplace and incomplete information with minimal supervision
- Proven track record of leading successfully in a matrix environment at all levels of the organisation. Master at utilising organisational channels, experience and influencing skills to facilitate successful project implementation and effective issue resolution
- Creative approach to problem solving and ability to challenge the status quo
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness. Knowledge of European culture in particular.
- Experience in a direct customer facing role (i.e., field sales, account management, regional medical scientist, etc.)
- Strong leadership skills - need to lead a team
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Post-graduate degree in Business or related discipline
- Mastering of English, a second European language is a plus
Interested in Joining the Team?
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements, please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
The information that you have provided in your cover letter and/or CV will be used to assess your application.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
Closing Date: COP 25th July 2019.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.