Front of House Receptionist - part time
‘Front of House’ Receptionist
Part - time Cover
Overview EQ Investors (EQ) is an award-winning, boutique wealth manager providing financial advice and investment management services to individuals, small businesses and charitable endowments. EQ is a Certified B Corporation, an internationally recognised standard for companies that believe in business as a force for good. Making a positive contribution to the wider community is a core part of its business philosophy. EQ operates a matched giving programme to help its clients and staff raise extra funds for their favourite causes and has set up the EQ Foundation as a registered charity.
Purpose of Job
To provide ‘Front of House’ general receptionist duties within an organisation of approximately 60 FTE staff.
This key role is traditionally the first point of contact for external clients and prospects when personally interacting with the business via telephone or in person.
The job holder will report to the Head of the Administration Team.
The role is to cover a 2 month period, commencing from the start of August and up until the end of September.
This role is being advertised on the basis of the successful applicant being able to work 3-4 days per work.
Salary - pro rata based on a full time salary of £23-£27k p.a. based on experience
Key tasks (include):
- Organising meeting rooms for client and business related meetings
- Maintenance and management of printing, stationary and office supplies
- Manage maintenance of office equipment including photocopiers, franking and printing machines
- Dealing with incoming post to ensure that action is taken and responses issued without delay
- Answering phones, responding to telephone queries relating to clients and the office (generally)
- Liaising with the Buildings Manager and Building Management Company
- Assisting with typing (e.g letters/forms) if required
- Any other administrative duties that you may be called upon to undertake
- Ability to work on her/his own
- Professional, dependable and reliable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and Written skills
- Good User of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Flexible and adaptable in approach to work with the ability to multi-task duties
- Previous experience in a ‘Front of House’ secretarial/receptionist role
If you are interested in applying for this position please send a copy of your CV and a brief Cover Letter via the method below.