Bulk Annuity Pricing, Assistant Manager, Open to flexible working
Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description Summary
Here at Lloyds Banking Group we are recruiting a Bulk Annuity Pricing, Assistant Manager role.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we have a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper and to become the best bank for our customers. What we do makes a genuine difference to families, businesses and communities. Finance is key to that success by securing and building the financial strength and performance of the Bank.
You'll be joining us in Insurance Finance, within the Bulk Annuity Pricing Team. We're responsible for setting and implementing the pricing strategy for Bulk and Individual Annuities, working closely with the Insurance business to deliver a large number of quotes, using live market data, demographics and capital assumptions.
As an Assistant Manager in this team, your focus will be on complex pricing processes, efficiently and effectively producing high quality bulk annuity quotes.
Your remit will also include driving process improvements within the team and working with colleagues across Insurance Finance on ad-hoc tasks where pricing expertise is needed.
Would you like to further develop your Actuarial career, at the forefront of Bulk Annuity Pricing?
On a typical day, you may be producing cash flow projections used to calculate premiums for bulk annuity quotations or supporting colleagues in the maintenance and development of our pricing models and basis.
Accountabilities will also include:
- Validating and manipulating large complex data sets.
- Analysing reinsurance quotes to understand cost vs benefit.
- Developing and maintaining an in depth technical knowledge of our models and products.
- Summarising and presenting complex technical information.
- Delivering high quality results to strict deadlines.
- Escalating, managing and mitigating risks in a timely manner.
What can you bring to the role?
It's essential that you're:
- A nearly or newly qualified Actuary, or have gained significant actuarial experience in a similar pricing role
- Commercially minded and have had some previous exposure to pricing and/or quotation activity
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
And desirable that you have:
- Knowledge of Prophet
You'll also have well-honed analytical skills, great attention to detail and be able to communicate credibly and clearly to colleagues and stakeholders at all levels.
It is a very exciting time to join LBG. Together we'll continue our market leading, ground breaking transformation and you'll help us realise the Group's vision to become the Best Bank for Customers. Here, you'll grow as a person and develop your career.
And in return?
In addition to the salary quoted, the position also offers:
- Discretionary Performance Share Award
- Generous pension contribution
- A flex benefits cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle (4% on top of your basic salary)
- Private health cover
- Share schemes
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy our total dedication to your ongoing personal and professional development. So if you have the skills we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you. We'll help you perform at your best today, so you can fulfil all your potential in the future. We know that success is built from the inside out through our people. Our customers' experience and success starts with yours.
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
Did you know we've won awards?
We've gained industry recognition including Stonewall Top 100 Employer, Top 30 Employer for Working Families, Gold Standard 2014 from the Business Disability Forum and Top 50 Employer for Women.