Operations Assistant, Open to flexible working
Job Description Summary:
- Onboarding of all FSA contractors, extensions and renewals
- Renewals for Financial Services and Core Business Risk Services contractors
- Providing ad hoc support to the BRS Onboarding Team
Join us and you’ll shape more than just your career. We believe we’re best positioned to make a meaningful impact on the economy. Every day we provide a diverse range of organisations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock sustainable growth. Through our fresh thinking and agile working, we help businesses, communities and our people to flourish.
- Onboarding of new contractors to the FSA Teams including an understanding of our background check processes
- Gathering information, ensuring all necessary paperwork is correctly completed, properly logged, and data is accurately recorded and filed
- Importing and managing confidential workforce data, ensuring information security protocols are adhered to
- Management of the FSA Contractor Management inbox, ensuring all queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Processing contract renewals for FS BRS and BRS Core contractors as required.
- Provide additional support to the FS BRS and BRS Core Onboarding Team as and when required
- New starter inductions and procuring of equipment and supplies
- For FSA Contractors - acting as main contact for Contractors, external companies, HR Shared Services, Onboarding Team, Screening team, Contractor Management team
- Attaining and analyzing contractor data and populating excel templates
- Manage contractor lifecycle administration which includes onboarding, employment changes, termination, and file management
- Regulatory compliance – responsible for ensuring FSA contractors are compliant with regulatory requirements, such as AML, Bribery etc.
- Dealing with all escalated onboarding issues from both contractors and internal teams
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications