Recruitment Advisor - UK&I, Open to flexible working
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the in house recruitment team at EY, finding future talent that will enable EY to deliver our strategy
Working as a valued member of the UK&I Experience Hired recruitment team, you have the opportunity to deliver a best in class candidate experience and identify talent in the market directly. We’re looking for someone like you who has the autonomy to become a key business partner to your stakeholders, offering advice on best practice defining a sourcing strategy to deliver the end-to-end recruitment processes across your portfolio.
Your Key Responsibilities:
You’ll spend most of your time independently driving the planning, coordination and delivery of recruitment for a specific business area or sub service level. Partners, Directors and Senior Managers will look to you for best practice, market knowledge and the ability to source exceptional talent. Furthermore, you will act as an ambassador, embodying the EY culture and reputation.
Skills and Attributes for Success:
- Delivers appropriate recruitment plans based on a understanding of recruitment methods and concepts
- Adds value by demonstrating a thorough understanding of trends and market knowledge of sector using knowledge to inform actions and sourcing plans
- Demonstrates an understanding of assessment methods e.g. competency based interviewing, psychometric testing, technical testing and assessment centres
- Develops an understanding of the business, the external market and trends and ensures that this knowledge is shared with the business and RBP/ team as appropriate
- Is responsive to business needs, demonstrating speed of response through own actions and proactively proposing ideas and solutions
- Demonstrates an understanding of the recruitment market – understanding the key players, mapping of relevant markets and actively tracking careers of the people we want to hire
- Keeps abreast of market intelligence and, in particular, of key events which might indicate a good source of resource
- Demonstrates knowledge regarding the type of measures and targets that are set for recruitment - holds awareness of these targets while delivering work
To Qualify for the Role You must Have:
- Proven track record of executing volume recruitment while managing more specialist briefs
- Able to implement recruitment strategy once it is operationalised; able to identify the recruitment implications of certain elements of the strategy
- Solid experience of recruiting direct candidates from a variety of sources - headhunting candidates directly for vacancies, resourcing candidates from job boards, recruitment portals etc.
- Ability to quickly pick up full account management of key recruitment areas
- An advocate of KPIs
- Solid experience of direct sourcing methods
- Knowledge of core assessment and selection tools
Ideally, You’ll also Have:
- Time and project management skills – able to plan and manage time effectively and flex up and down to deal with key priorities
- Relationship building skills - with the ability to challenge senior management where necessary, always acting with integrity and enthusiasm
- Demonstrates a willingness to look beyond the task at hand and consider the broader picture
- Demonstrates calm and objectivity when under pressure
What We Look for:
You will be an experienced Recruitment Advisor with a passion for direct sourcing and desire to provide an exceptional candidate experience. You will also work closely with Partners and Directors across the business so the ability to build strong and effective relationships, delivering at times difficult messages, will also be key.
What Working at EY Offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.