Would you like to play a vital role in improving the quality of life of others?
Do you want to give back to society in the most incredibly rewarding way?
Are you a minimum of level 5 CIPD qualified?
This is an opportunity to put your extensive HR skills into a small yet growing Charity that has become invaluable to disadvantaged areas of East London.
An example of some of their admirable work:
- The training and education of disadvantaged young people with the intention of securing them employment
- Educating women for whom English is a second language; vastly increasing their chances of local employment
Reporting to the CEO this role will lead the HR function and work with Senior Managers.
What you’d be doing:
- Generalist HR
- Change Management
- Learning and Development to drive a people strategy that can support their ambitious growth plans
- Providing advice and support to line managers and remain operationally “hands on”
- Leading grievance and disciplinary processes
- Developing HR systems
- Leading staff recruitment
- Advising on employment law issues
What is required of you?
- Experience as an HR professional, specifically HR Management
- Knowledge of HR legislation and best practice
- Retention Management strategy
- Processes and procedures implementation orientated
- Experience of staff management / team leadership
- Leading on Culture Change projects
Flexibility – 4 or 5 days, full time hours
Salary – up to £42k FTE
Location – East London
Recruiter – Jennifer Brooks