PA to Category Director, part time 3 days per week
Could you use your excellent interpersonal and organisational skills to provide a superb level of support to our Category Director for Europe Reserve?
About the role
This role provides professional efficient and proactive support to the Category Director to enable them to focus on key business issues.
This is a very varied and challenging role which requires a high degree of professionalism, flexibility, focus, initiative, excellent standards and confidentiality. It is important that the PA has excellent interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude.
- Use business knowledge and experience to filter incoming time requests, applying judgement to prioritise and determine appropriate responses/actions
- Proactive planning, thinking in the future and anticipating, is key to the role. Problem solving and finding solutions is also vital.
- There is a huge requirement for social and interpersonal skills, acting with tact and diplomacy. Ability to communicate and build key relationships internally across all levels in the business including Diageo Exec level.
- With access to sensitive/confidential HR/Strategic information, total discretion and confidentiality is required.
- Extensive global travel planning requires considerable organisation and setting up of complex meeting schedules.
- Ensure all team reporting deadlines are met.
- Must be totally flexible and reliable.
- Support requirements of the Procurement Director. Prioritise time, maintain between urgent and important issues.
- Ability to manage an extremely complex and ever changing diary.
- Strong experience in Senior PA role, operating at a senior exec level.
- Comprehensive knowledge of common software packages
- Strong organisational and administration capability
- Demonstrate a track record of creating and sustaining effective working relationships
- Has built a strong network with other senior admin people in the business
- Excellent communication skills
- Has a passion for our brands, our customers and our consumers and takes an active interest in the business agenda.
A diverse workforce is essential to our success as a multi-national, multi-cultural business. Our aim is to foster a culture that provides opportunities for all, through the variety of different personalities, experiences and perspectives, creating a stimulating and rewarding working environment. By creating a truly inclusive workplace that recognises difference and diversity of thought, feelings and actions, we can allow our people to unleash the power of being themselves, always, to enable them to Celebrate Life, Every Day, Everywhere.
Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, flexible location. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.
Please click apply for further information and to make your application