Segmentation Senior Manager - open to flexible working
As a Segmentation Senior Manager, you'd lead the strategy, development and integration of the Customer Segmentation Strategy with a variety of Value Streams, enablers and wider business units to align to segmentation related activity. This will include defining the strategy and customer propositions based on deep customer insight and market awareness.
Could you help us make it possible?
It's an exciting time to join us as we're investing in our people, data and platforms with £3bn over the next three years. We'll give you training in our change approach, a support network through our Agile community and the opportunity to develop your career here.
So what are we looking for in you?
- You'll be responsible for making rigorous decisions, often at pace, to support the delivery of initiatives via a coordinated range of internal and/or external channels to support the realisation of the Group's strategic priorities they will build and maintain strong network of partners in order to influence the strategic agenda, incorporate standard methodology and support the profile of the team.
- You'll be deputizing for the Head of Segmentation, where appropriate, they will present and influence senior management, breakdown silos to collaborate with multiple partners across different business areas, seniority and locations.
- You have strategy consulting experience at a senior level, with experience developing content for an Executive/ Board level, with good ability to understand operational detail, exceptional numerical and analytical skills
- You've experience of clear & concise communication, with proven ability/ evidence of written and verbal communication to a variety of partners and teams providing clear understanding for colleagues, both verbally and in writing
- You've experience of working within customer segmentation strategy/ customer experience, with the ability to communicate analytical findings with actionable recommendations in a high paced, strategic and customer focused environment
- You'll be able to problem solve & exercise sound strategic judgement in complex situations, with the ability to devise technical and practical commercial solutions and their risks
- You'll be ambition and drive, a self-starter, with a desire to dedicatedly take on extra responsibility and instigate impactful change
- You're a great communicator with extensive partner management experience; able to identify key players in delivering the business outcome and to ensure that their needs are fully represented.
We'll be specifically looking for these skills on your CV:
- Solid understanding of strategy formation principles, proposition development knowledge and business case drivers
- Build and maintain an understanding of the macro environment, ensuring proposition development is aligned to market movements and competitor trends
- Ability to understand and influence the customer segmentation strategy through analytical thinking and problem solving
- Support the Segment Product Owner to understand business problems, critically evaluating of business ideas from a customer and a commercial point of view. Identify underlying Group 1 customer needs to be addressed, challenge existing practices and ensure requirements will address the defined customer problem
- Exposure to skills from multiple disciplines including business case development, business architecture and agile change delivery which can be used to influence and drive consistent ways of working
What else could you bring with you?
A role within our team will provides the chance to work flexibly, develop personally and expertly and work collaboratively with an ambitious team to build our business and bring to life the Group vision of being the Best Bank for Customers.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
You can expect a career that's full of opportunity and a package that includes:
- A 20% performance related bonus
- A generous pension contribution
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Health cover
- 4% Flexible benefit cash pot you can shape to fit your lifestyle
So if you have the skills, background and outlook we're seeking and this opportunity appeals then get in touch, we'd love to hear from you...