EU Quality Engineer - open to flexible working
Lloyds banking Group is on the mission to build the bank of the future, and we need your help do it. Continuing our extensive transformation programme, we're redefining what a bank is from the inside out. Our technology, our culture, and our mind-set is changing to craft a true engineering-led organisation.
We're looking to recruit a Quality Engineer to establish and lead a quality engineering team in a fully agile environment. Large scale change with a focus on functional and no-functional test automation and delivery model transformation
Become part of our diverse team, and you'll experience a rare opportunity to make a difference to the lives of millions through our brands like Halifax, Bank of Scotland, Lloyds, and Scottish Widows (among others).
What you'll do
We believe that people don't fit neatly into roles, and we value everyone's individual skills, experience, and knowledge - it's what makes you awesome!
What follows is what you might find our Quality Engineer mostly doing, but your experience will flex depending on the team's needs, and your own aspirations. Our objective is to grow and create an environment where you can do what you enjoy.
- Lead quality engineering team across full testing domain in a dynamic agile environment
- Lead development and optimisation functional test automation including API (Rest assured), voice (Cyara) and UI (Selenium) testing
- Create non-functional testing capability including volume and performance testing
- Establish test driven development and BDD lifecycles within delivery community
- Develop team technical domain knowledge and take responsibility for development of more junior Engineers
- Able to influence and guide other engineering and non-engineering leads
- Experience of large scale transformation and voice channels desirable but not essential
And as for your skills?
We'll need you to have four (or more) of these technologies:
- Strong knowledge of the entire software development lifecycle and experience in Feature Team delivery of software products
- Experience with agile development methods & tooling e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Jira & Confluence
- Experience of working as part of an agile team
- Experience of using modern software development toolsets and ability to stretch into DevOps, Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Quality Assurance and Quality Engineering background with a deep knowledge of Test Lifecycle, Test Models, Best Practices, Test Benchmarking and Test Tools
- Experience of leading and embedding Quality Transformation initiatives across multiple areas
- Experience of working in a dynamic agile delivery environment testing web applications
- Experienced in defining Quality Engineering and Assurance work producing quality Test artifacts
- Technical specialist expertise with experience in BDD
- Experience and knowledge across the entire Test Lifecycle including Quality Engineering, Performance Engineering, Test Data and Environments
We deeply value diversity, and are proudly committed to being an equal opportunity employer.If this is you, come and join our inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference.
Together we'll make it possible...So what can we offer you in return?
Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
You'll also receive a package that includes
- Car allowance
- Discretionary bonus circa 15 % of base pay
- Cash sum of 4% which you can exchange for a variety of benefits or simply take the cash
- Private Medical Insurance
- Generous pension contribution.
- Share plans
- 30 days holiday
Sound like you? Apply today, we'd love to hear from you...