ViiV Global Reporting and Governance Analyst - full-time flexible
- Contract Type
As the ViiV Global Reporting and Governance Analyst, you will support the commercial ambition of ViiV Healthcare by delivering robust, high quality Reporting & Governance fulfilling all internal and external requirements.
• You will support the Reporting and Governance Director for ViiV Healthcare with the running of financial activities, focused on actuals, for the ViiV segment to a high level of quality, fulfilling all external and internal reporting requirements on time and in full.
• You will prepare meaningful analysis and explanation of results through comprehensive and accurate financial reporting and discussion with key internal stakeholder groups, including Financial Services, Trading Partner Finance, Corporate Finance, and Regional Finance.
• You will also prepare RMCB (Risk Management Compliance Board) and other compliance activities for ViiV, including SOX controls ownership, and support cash and working capital management for the Group.
• You will provide finance partnering support to HQ functions (including HR, Finance, Legal, Office of CEO, Global Advocacy, Communications and Government Affairs) as well as supporting the actuals and budgeting process for Global Commercial Strategy.
INTERESTED IN JOINING THE TEAM?
Take a look at the requirements and apply via our online portal using your cover letter and CV to tell us more about you and why you're the perfect person for the role.
Please ensure you apply before COB 7th of August to ensure you're in the running!
(Please take a personal copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available online post closure of the advert)
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
Why You?Basic qualifications:
• Degree & fully qualified accountant.
• Previous financial reporting and analysis experience
• Understanding of financial reporting and governance requirements
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to communicate and influence across the organization.
• Organizational and planning skills.
• Ability to balance conflicting priorities.
• In depth understanding of GSK/ViiV systems and processes.
ViiV Healthcare is an independent, global specialist HIV company dedicated to delivering innovative new options for the care and treatment of people living with HIV/AIDS. HIV presents a serious global challenge. At ViiV Healthcare we are using our commitment, expertise and passion to help meet this challenge by dedicating ourselves to delivering advances in treatment and care for people living with HIV.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.