HR Officer (part time 21 hours per week)
1 Year Fixed Term Contract
Part-time | Wednesday – Friday | 21 hours per week
We are looking for an experienced HR professional to join our HR team.
The Royal Academy of Dance is a global leader in dance education and teaching, driving excellence in the development of dance world-wide.
Working closely with the HR Operations Manager, your role will be instrumental in delivering an exceptional and forward-thinking service across the employee life-cycle, including recruitment and selection, employee wellbeing, learning and development, contracting and HR Information Management System.
This is a fast-paced and challenging HR role where no two days will be the same.
Joining us, you will have:
- demonstrable HR generalist experience, including working knowledge of current HR practices and up-to-date employment law;
- experience of giving advice and support and the ability to form trust-based relationships;
- strong HR database experience with excellent attention to detail;
- first class customer service delivery;
- excellent time management and organisation skills;
- a well-developed sense of tact, diplomacy and resilience;
- a CIPD Level 5 qualification – it’s a bonus if you are a Mental Health First Aider.
In return, we offer 25 days paid holiday (pro rata) plus bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme. We also provide weekly fruit and have a range of lunchtime activities including book club, street dance, Pilates, choir and a craft club.
CVs are only accepted in support of a completed application form. No agencies please.
Closing date: 12 August 2019 before 09.00am
Interviews: 15 August 2019