Special Projects Resourcing Coordinator (12 month fixed term contract)
Join us and you’ll shape more than just your career. We believe we’re best positioned to make a meaningful impact on the economy. Every day we provide a diverse range of organisations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock sustainable growth. Through our fresh thinking and agile working, we help businesses, communities and our people to flourish.
As a Resourcing Coordinator you'll support the Special Projects resourcing team, who are responsible for sourcing and managing the contractor community. You'll take ownership of the relevant parts of the onboarding process, workforce management systems and compliance, ensuring that contractors are onboarded as efficiently as possible. You'll also be responsible for supporting the team administratively and analytically, helping them to prepare internal reports and presentations.
What you'll be doing:
- you'll monitor the team inbox and distribute new enquiries to resourcing advisor(s)
- you'll upload new contractors onto Workday and will liaise with IS to arrange equipment
- you'll liaise with HR Shared Services regarding onboarding, contracts and Workday processes
- you'll liaise with Security Vetting regarding background checking processes
- you'll be the first point of contact for contractor queries over contracts and onboarding
- you'll ensure that contractors' Professional Indemnity certificates are kept up to date
- you'll introduce contractors to relevant internal contacts once onboarded and will book travel for contractors when on assignment
- you'll update weekly reporting data and will produce regular reports relating to resourcing and onboarding activity
Who we're looking for:
- you’ll have previous experience in a resourcing or recruitment environment (minimum criteria)
- you'll have previous experience in an administration role (minimum criteria)
- you'll possess a high level of accuracy in data entry
- you'll be a good communicator, both written and verbal
- you'll ideally have experience of using relevant systems, such as Workday
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.