Sales and Marketing Manager, full time - open to flexible working, 1 year contract
Horder Healthcare has been committed to caring since 1954 when we were called ‘The Horder Centre for Arthritis’. We’ve come a long way since then. Our consultants are amongst the most skilled, experienced and innovative in their field. Our staff love to work here, so it makes sense that our patient outcomes are in the top 99%.
We have grown into a multi-service healthcare provider, with hospitals in Crowborough and East Grinstead, and outreach clinics in Eastbourne, Seaford and Tunbridge Wells, we are committed to making a positive impact on the health of individuals and the communities in which we work. The principled way in which we deliver care truly sets us apart, enabling all patients to lead fulfilled and happy lives.
Not only have we have developed an international reputation for orthopaedic and musculoskeletal care, our partnership with The McIndoe Centre- the birthplace of pioneering plastic surgery treatments, means that we can deliver high-quality plastic, reconstructive, maxillofacial, ophthalmology and orthopaedic services from world-class consultants to an even greater number of people.
At Horder Healthcare we know that our working lives are fundamental to emotional wellbeing. Our employees are as valuable to us as our patients and we see it as our duty to nurture an engaged and skilled workforce.
We are committed to caring, and committed to you.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract and the main areas of responsibility for the Sales and Marketing Manger are:
- To lead the sales and marketing teams delivering initiatives that increase activity and revenue for Horder Healthcare (HH).
- Develop and manage the HH brand, overseeing brand delivery and messaging across all divisions.
- Develop key market messages and collateral for HH to promote the different operating divisions through targeted marketing campaigns.
- Liaise closely with Consultants and other HH staff to develop marketing strategies and content / messaging for individual marketing campaigns.
- Deliver the marketing plans using a variety of media to promote HH services in conjunction with the senior management team and executive of HH.
- Manage PR agency and develop all round good media relations to maximise press coverage opportunities for all HH services and locations.
- Ensure internal opportunities for cross-selling are exploited through promotional literature throughout all divisions.
- Manage and lead the Private Patient Services Team to ensure maximum conversion of interest to appointments and bookings.
- Working with all teams, assist with external promotion / exhibition opportunities.
- Establish and manage effective relationships with third party suppliers to deliver activities eg; Design, Advertising, PR.
- Manage all promotional materials for all HH services and across all locations ensuring all opportunities are maximised, materials are always up to date and comply with brand guidelines, advertising standards and print procurement.
- Manage creation and distribution of newsletters and annual reports.
- Manage continual creation of engaging and informative copy for marketing purposes including web copy, articles, press releases and social media on key health and wellbeing subjects, sourcing specialists in identified health fields to provide content, building strong relationships with them.
- Oversee Digital Marketing to ensure web and social media activity is current and effective, measuring outputs.
- Manage the Marketing team to ensure the marketing strategy is managed effectively and delivered on time.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the market(s) in which HH operates.
- Full Bupa cover
- Death in Services 4 X salary
- 27 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent pension scheme
- Free Parking
- Free Lunch
- Use of on-site gym
Please click the apply button below for further details and to make your application