Information Security Officer
Do you have solid experience as an Information Security Officer?
Do you have the ability to self-organise and prioritise?
Are you an effective communicator?
Do you have knowledge of ISO 27001?
Then please read on to find out more.
This leading Software Security Organisation have become the most successful European company in this rapidly expanding market.
It has sold equipment into over 40 countries and is rapidly expanding its international activities.
This is an exciting time to join as they continue to lead the world in the development and application of their product.
Perks of the job:
- It is a very casual environment with half the office on land the other in a boat moored across the road on the river!
- Free parking 10 minutes walk away
- A small family orientated business
- 25 days hols with a scheme that allows you to buy more
- Pension 5% employer 3% employee contribution
A snap shot of what your day would look like:
- Chairing the Information Security Management Meeting
- Chairing the Information Security Steering Group Meeting
- Co-ordinate the annual review of the ISO documents
- Maintain the Information Security Risk Register and Treatment Plan
- Update measurement statistics
- Project manage actions raised
- Development and maintenance of the Information Security Policy
- Develop and maintain procedures for effective security
- Develop and monitor a formal procedure for reporting information security incidents and investigations
- Contribute to the business continuity planning process
- Advise on the control and monitoring of copying of proprietary software
- Schedule and plan internal information security audits
- Highlighting potential risk factors to the proper safeguarding of information
Flexibility: 22.5 hours per week (over 4 – 5 days)
Salary: £45K FTE
Recruiter contact: Caroline Doherty