Transfer Pricing Senior Manager, FS, Open to flexible working
Our highly successful EMEIA FS Transfer Pricing team based in London, Madrid, Milan and Frankfurt is under new leadership and forms part of EY's global Transfer Pricing network complementing our strength in the Americas and Asia. In an environment of intense regulatory reform, business model change and government scrutiny the team is looking to expand and offers opportunities to benefit from a world class global network working on exciting multi-service line projects and innovative global business solutions.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work with clients in the Financial Services industry as part of a globally integrated network of specialists with high quality economics, tax authority, legal and commercial backgrounds.
To contribute and lead on the efficient and successful delivery of tax services to the client
Your client responsibilities
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
- Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients.
- Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
- Key member of one of the client service groups providing full tax services to a client portfolio.
Your people responsibilities
- Develop and mentor junior staff on client delivery and technical expertise
- Team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly
- Relevant Transfer Pricing experience - strong technical skills and keen to develop further
- Proven capability in leading successful teams while developing skillsets
- Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards
- Client focused and commercially aware
- Relationship management skills with ability to manage client expectations
- Project management skills, plan and prioritise work, meet deadlines, monitor own budget
Additional qualifications (certifications and/or licences if applicable)
- ACA / CA / Tax Inspectors with full Technical Training course / Law qualification / CTA (or breadth of knowledge equivalent to CTA)
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.