People and Business Support Manager , part time 21 hours per week
3 days left
- Contract Type
Are you an efficient and capable person who has an eye for detail, an understanding of people and who wants to make a difference in a community?
Islington Play Association are looking for someone to manage the administration of our central office, keeping our policies and processes up to date, ensuring all information about our people is efficiently and effectively stored and communicated and supporting us to give Islington’s children fantastic play opportunities.
Our charity runs groundbreaking play provision across the borough of Islington and provides five fabulous Adventure Playgrounds and an exceptional Children’s Centre.
This is a new post within our friendly and supportive central team and you’ll be a key part of our plans for the future.
What we are looking for:
- An excellent communicator who is good at working with people from all backgrounds and can produce high quality documents and reports
- An experienced administrator who is efficient and who can prioritise and work to deadlines
- Proficiency in the use of technology, Microsoft office and other systems
- Someone who has experience of working in business support or development or in a project co-ordination or governance
- A commitment to our charity’s mission and purpose and to our ethos of inclusion and equality of opportunity.
What we can offer:
- Salary: £17,618 – £16.09 per hour (fte £29,364)
- Part time hours: 21 hours a week – to be worked in a pattern agreed between you and your line manager
- Hybrid working with at least one day working from one of our sites to be agreed between you and your line manager
- Holiday: 15 days a year plus bank holidays (25 days fte)
- Pension: company scheme with 5% contribution
For full details on the role and to make an application please visit our website by clicking the "APPLY" button.
Timescale: The closing date for applications is 4th December but we will be reviewing applications as they come in and could offer interviews before that date.
More searches like this
- Admin £20,000 - £30,000 part time jobs in London (Greater)
- Administration £20,000 - £30,000 part time jobs in London (Greater)
- Office Manager £20,000 - £30,000 part time jobs in London (Greater)
- HR and Recruitment £20,000 - £30,000 part time jobs in London (Greater)
- HR £20,000 - £30,000 part time jobs in London (Greater)