Premises Manager, part time 21 hours per week
3 days left
- Contract Type
Do you have experience managing and maintaining buildings and outdoor spaces? Could you help us maintain and develop our playgrounds and our children’s centre so that we can give Islington’s children safe and fantastic play opportunities?
Our charity runs groundbreaking play provision across the borough of Islington and provides five fabulous Adventure Playgrounds and an exceptional Children’s Centre.
We are looking for someone to support the maintenance and safety of our sites, helping us to keep them safe and secure and in great condition. This is a new post within our friendly and supportive central team and you’ll be a key part of our plans for the future.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in maintenance and the ability to undertake minor repairs or upkeep.
- An excellent communicator who is good at working with people from all backgrounds and who is efficient and who can prioritise and work to deadlines
- Someone with an understanding of safety and security and who understands how important it is to adhere to health and safety requirements
- A commitment to our charity’s mission and purpose and to our ethos of inclusion and equality of opportunity.
What we can offer:
- Salary: £16,504 – £15.07 per hour (fte £27,507)
- Part time hours: 21 hours a week – to be worked in a pattern agreed between you and your line manager
- Variety of locations across Islington
- Holiday: 15 days a year plus bank holidays (25 days fte)
- Pension: company scheme with 5% contribution
For full details on the role and to make an application, please visit our website by clicking the "APPLY" button.
Timescale:The closing date for applications is 4th December but we will be reviewing applications as they come in and could offer interviews before that date.