Cyber Security Specialist, Open to flexible working
Agile Working Options
Job Description Summary
We're looking for Cyber Security Engineers / Specialists to join a growing team as Lloyds Banking Group transforms into a leading digital organisation.
We're looking for Cyber Security Specialists to join our growing teams in Gloucester, Bristol, Manchester, Edinburgh or London.
You'll help shape and influence an array of groundbreaking projects across the Group - ensuring they're secure by design.
Within your team of Security Engineers, you'd be representing Cyber Security, responsible for helping the engagements at a project level, influence the risks and helping the businesses to operate safely.
Could you help us make this possible?
- You'll get involved with engagement and be hands on with cyber security related issues within the projects of your aligned business.
- You'd occasionally represent Cyber Security at local governance forums and working groups whilst collaborating across Engineering and Architectural teams to influence design decisions and agree secure solutions.
- You'll help nurture the skills of more junior colleagues whilst developing your own capabilities.
So what about you?
This is a practical role but not at a coding level:
- We'll expect you to have a firm appreciation of Cyber Security elements gained through an appropriate level of experience.
- We'd want you to be able to review architectural designs, producing detailed threat and risk assessments
- And you can fully scope penetration tests and bring their outputs to resolution
Any previous Financial Services experience you could bring would be advantageous but you'll certainly be comfortable navigating across large enterprise scale organisations and working with Engineers and Architects.
We'd also be excited if you have:
- Previous experience supporting major programmes and other project based activities
- A technical background gained within Cyber Security,
- A CISSP, CISM certification, or are working towards these etc.
- Any experience in operating Cyber initiatives on Cloud based platforms as we adopt a "Cloud first" approach.
What will you get in return?
As well as giving you exposure to some fascinating programmes and Cyber initiatives you'd join a huge security organisation with many career paths and true scope for growth and development.
We foster a culture which brings together intelligent people from diverse backgrounds who enjoy a collaborative and creative environment as well as genuine equal opportunity.
We'd also consider flexible and agile working practices to suit you.
You'd also get a benefits package that includes:
- A base salary up to £60000 depending on skills, experience level & location
- A performance related bonus
- Generous pension contribution
- 30 Days leave plus bank holidays
- A flexible cash pot (4% of base salary) to spend on benefits
- Private health cover
- Wider corporate benefits and perks
So if you possess the Cyber Sec skills we're seeking then get in touch, we'd love to hear from you...