Quality & Ethics Administrator, 6 month FTC - open to flexible working
Come and think independently with an organisation that’s doing the same. We empower our people to bring new ideas to the table and take the lead in driving them forward. It’s invigorating. It’s inspiring. It’s creating opportunities every day for our clients, our business, and everyone here. So bring your passion, ambitions and ideas, and together, let’s make change happen. The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
Our Quality & Reputation team form part of our ethics function and play a crucial role in shaping how Grant Thornton conducts its professional practices. Working closely with the regulators the team ensures that the firm remains compliant with industry regulations and continues to uphold its professional integrity. This role will deliver a high quality service to the firm, ensuring that tasks are carried out efficiently and to the highest standard possible. Working as part of a team, contributing ideas and supporting colleagues in order that the team functions as effective as possible.
What you’ll be doing:
·you’ll monitor general quality and reputation and follow up on matters identified
· you'll provide support to team members and work with others to enhance quality and reputation
· you'll identify ways in which the department can improve the efficiency of it's operations
· you'll manage your own workload in line with the department and firm's financial objectives
· you'll play an active role in the quality and reputation team and contribute to positive morale
Who we're looking for:
· strong communication and influencing skills (minimum requirement)
· strong project management experience
· good IT skills including Microsoft Office
You must also share our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
·Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
· We create sustainable value for our clients
·We are better together
·Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
·We never compromise on quality
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to progress your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and beyond. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together.