Security Vetting Administrator - open to flexible working
- Contract Type
Come and think independently with an organisation that’s doing the same. We’re determined to help shape a Vibrant Economy in the UK and beyond. It’s why we empower our people to bring new ideas to the table and take the lead in driving them forward. It’s invigorating. It’s inspiring. It’s creating opportunities every day for our clients, our business, and everyone here. So bring your passion, ambitions and ideas, and together, let’s make change happen.
The Security Vetting Administrator will ensure operational excellence in all the security check processes that underpin the integrity of our firm and satisfy the requirements of regulators, delivering a consistent and professional experience to the firm.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure relevant checks are completed in a timely matter for new starters including contingent workers and current employees. This position plays an essential role in the on-boarding process, to ensure all pre-screening checks are completed prior to a new starter joining the firm. Although the role will be predominately completing pre-employment screening, the role will also require completing security checks for existing employees.
What you’ll be doing:
• You will complete all security check activities within the agreed service level agreements and to an excellent standard
• You will develop and maintain high quality processes which provides key stakeholders with a positive experience throughout the process
• You will manage the service with our screening provider to ensure they meet our expectations on quality and delivering to agreed SLA
• You will attend review meetings as required with our screening provider to review service delivery
• You will carry out regular reviews of the screening portal to ensure screening process is progressing in line with required timescale
• You will highlight delays or escalates issues where necessary to relevant stakeholders
• You will liaise with resourcing and other departments to obtain necessary information to resolve queries
• You will take responsibility to update and monitor any queries through to completion, ensuring processes are completed to a high standard
• You will make appropriate decisions and uses judgement on work prioritisation ensuring expectations on service delivery and risk can be met
• You will identify process issues and opportunities for continuous improvement
• adheres to the firm's risk management policies and is aware of changes in the firm's approach to risk management
• You will ensure compliance with GDPR and maintain confidentiality of employee information and the firm's data
• You will work on ad hoc projects and tasks when requested to meet the demands of the business, taking full project ownership of bulk background check orders
• You will review the first stage of the invoice process
Who we're looking for:
You will be have experience of completing employee background checks or experience in working in a high volume and fast paced HR function
You will have worked to high KPI’s
You will possess strong Excel skills
You will have a proven track record of high accuracy with an eye for detail
You must also share our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to shape your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and across our global network of member firms. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. Over the past few years we’ve been making big changes – moving towards becoming a shared enterprise. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together.
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.