Productivity Finance Junior Manager, Open to flexible working
Driving sustained Productivity to fuel growth is critical to accelerate Diageo’s performance. Productivity is as a key drive to our TSR ambition and therefore critical that it is embedded into Diageo’s BAU WoW.
As we move Productivity to a “BAU” state including further development of the Reporting Performance Framework. This will enable robust monitoring and tracking of benefit delivery of all Productivity workstreams (Supply, Marketing Efficiency, Organisational Effectiveness and Indirect Zero Based Budgeting) and highlight future opportunities. The end result needs to minimise the need for manual effort across Diageo and support the simplification agenda.
This role will provide financial analysis support to the Productivity Finance Manager and F&S Director, for managing the financial processes to monitor the savings from the program and the costs of implementation as well as to provide financial analysis and Finance business partnering support to the work-stream leads.
- Support delivery of the productivity efficiency net savings in line with commitments
- Support design and implementation of the Productivity work-streams, and provide financial advice and guidance to the overall Programme.
- Performance management and reporting of productivity benefit, in line with the Productivity Financial Performance Framework, minimising manual effect were possible
- Maintain cost tracking and challenge on productivity implementation costs
- Model hypothesis, look at trend data and average spend across markets, work-streams and benefit/cost categories, conducting further investigations of large variances
- Ad hoc projects related to Productivity ambitions
How to serve
- University or College degree in an Economics or Finance related fields
- 5+ years of experience in business partnering, decision support and P&L reporting gained in a multinational environment
- Excellent communication skills with senior stakeholders
- Able to draw insights from finance and non-finance data
- Curious, willing to dig deeper into data and explore linkages
- Detailed oriented, structured in approach to work
- Willing to be flexible and work across work-streams as needed
- Self-motivated, team-player
- Fluent English language knowledge is a must!
Cherry on top:
- Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
- We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
- Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
- Easy to reach downtown location
- Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
- We live our values and colour our lives