Could you see yourself working for an esteemed Global Insurance company?
Are you an experienced and knowledgeable HR Analyst/MI Advisor?
This key role, in this impressive organisation, would see you working within the HR Operations Department.
What would be expected of you?
- Providing MI support for all HR Systems and process changes
- Providing comprehensive, excellent global HRIS & MI support service to managers, employees, business areas and the HR teams
- Building the foundations of the Group HR function, moving it forward as required
- Supporting and playing an active role within the Group HR function
- Maintaining the existing reports and dashboard
- Supporting the delivery of the HRIS strategy, consistently demonstrating value for money
Previous skills and experience?
- Experience of WORKDAY or similar
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven ability in providing HR-MI in a Global Organisation
- Creating strong data and reporting, communicated with credibility
- Building and maintaining stakeholder relationships
Excellent benefits provided.
Flexibility: 3 to 4 days per week
Location: City of London
Salary: £80K FTE
Recruiter contact: Caroline Doherty