Head of Finance, part time - 3 days per week
Founded in 1994, NPIMR (Northwick Park Institute of Medical Research) is today one of the UK’s leading charity-based independent Medical Research Institute working to translate ground-breaking pre-clinical Medical Research rapidly into patient care. NPIMR has recently restructured and is looking at an exciting growth plan for the future, within its newly renovated building.
- Accounting and budgeting
- Cash management
- Company Secretary/legal compliance
- Financial systems and processes
- Management reporting
- Qualified accountant
- Experience of providing business advice in a complex environment
- Fully conversant with accounting procedures including charity SORP
- Knowledge of the Company Secretary role
- An organised and collaborative style with good communication skills
For more information on the vacancy, please see the attached Head of Finance recruitment pack.
To apply Please send your CV and covering letter highlighting your suitability to the role via the application method below.
Closing date: midnight 1st September 2019