Receptionist, Part time 16 hours/wk
Tideway is a new company launched in August 2015 with the sole task of cleaning up the River Thames by tackling the current sewage pollution, and more importantly, to reconnect London with its river for business and leisure.
It is one of the largest construction projects of its type in Europe, but the Thames Tideway Tunnel is not just an engineering project, it’s about building a better London.
We currently have an opportunity for a receptionist at Tideway. Are you highly reliable, with excellent organisational skills and enjoy providing excellent customer service?
If this sounds like you … read on
Reporting to the Office Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the reception welcomes guests positively
- Answering and directing company calls/giving relevant information to customers/suppliers and employees
- Meeting and greeting visitors and employees
- Meeting room management
- Responsible for distribution of incoming and outgoing mail including dealing with couriers
- Maintaining stock of supplies by anticipating work requirements, ordering supplies, and distributing supplies where necessary.
- Responsible for daily maintenance of the refreshments
- Keeping the reception areas clean and tidy at all times
- Assisting the Office Manager/Facilities Manager as required
- Responsible for maintaining and improving the office recycling facilities
- Providing administrative support to other departments as and when required
- Identify and implement improvements to processes, procedures and systems to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
What type of person are we looking for…?
This role will be ideal for someone who has excellent communication skills with a positive attitude
We always support colleagues to develop their talent, but the following skills would ensure you have the necessary skills for the role.
- Experience of working on a reception
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft office skills – Outlook, SharePoint, Visio
- Flexible and Adaptable
- A confident communicator
- Strong attention to detail, and produce work with a high level of accuracy
- Exercises confidentiality
- Enjoys working as a part of a team
Location of the role
- You will be based at our newly refurbished offices in London Bridge
This role is offered on a fixed term contract on a part time basis for 16 hours per week. Hours 8:30 -12:30
What we will offer you
- Private Medical Insurance including health check (Employer paid)
- Bonus up to 10%
- Pension up to 10%
- 30 days leave excluding bank holidays
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working
- Life insurance
- Income Protection
Please click 'Apply' to submit your application