Software User Guides and How To Videos Writer - part time
MWS is a Camden based b2b SaaS developer. We create and sell Aptem, a software platform with extensive and regularly enhanced functionality. We want to develop and maintain a comprehensive set of user guides and how-to videos and are looking for someone to do this for us.
Guides can be authored using Word, InDesign or something similar. How-to videos can be created using Camtasia (or equivalent). This is a part time role with hours to suit and can be undertaken at home, our Camden offices, or a combination of the two.
To be successful you need to be:
- able to learn from colleagues how the platform works and the key areas to be communicated;
- logical so you can decide how to best structure the various guides;
- articulate with good written and visual communication skills;
- comfortable learning about new software features;
- technically capable with document and video editing software.
Whilst you will be a member of our team and actively involved in our product development process, this is a role where you need to be happy working without close supervision.
Hours to suit.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter via the application method below.
Apply for Software User Guides and How To Videos Writer - part time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly