Software User Guides and How To Videos Writer - part time
MWS is a Camden based b2b SaaS developer. We create and sell Aptem, a software platform with extensive and regularly enhanced functionality. We want to develop and maintain a comprehensive set of user guides and how-to videos and are looking for someone to do this for us.
Guides can be authored using Word, InDesign or something similar. How-to videos can be created using Camtasia (or equivalent). This is a part time role with hours to suit and can be undertaken at home, our Camden offices, or a combination of the two.
To be successful you need to be:
- able to learn from colleagues how the platform works and the key areas to be communicated;
- logical so you can decide how to best structure the various guides;
- articulate with good written and visual communication skills;
- comfortable learning about new software features;
- technically capable with document and video editing software.
Whilst you will be a member of our team and actively involved in our product development process, this is a role where you need to be happy working without close supervision.
Hours to suit.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter via the application method below.