Resourcing Administrator, 12 month FTC - open to flexible working
As a Resourcing Administrator you'll support the Special Projects resourcing team, who are responsible for sourcing and managing the contractor community. You'll take ownership of the relevant parts of the onboarding process, workforce management systems and compliance, ensuring that contractors are onboarded as efficiently as possible. You'll also be responsible for supporting the team administratively and analytically, helping them to prepare internal reports and presentations.
What you'll be doing:
- you'll monitor the team inbox and distribute new enquiries to resourcing advisor(s)
- you'll upload new contractors onto Workday and will liaise with IS to arrange equipment
- you'll liaise with HR Shared Services regarding onboarding, contracts and Workday processes
- you'll liaise with Security Vetting regarding background checking processes
- you'll be the first point of contact for contractor queries over contracts and onboarding
- you'll ensure that contractors' Professional Indemnity certificates are kept up to date
- you'll introduce contractors to relevant internal contacts once onboarded and will book travel for contractors when on assignment
- you'll update weekly reporting data and will produce regular reports relating to resourcing and onboarding activity
Who we're looking for:
- you’ll have previous administration experience in a professional services environment (minimum criteria)
- you'll possess a high level of accuracy in data entry
- you'll be a good communicator, both written and verbal
- you'll ideally have experience of using relevant systems, such as Workday
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to shape your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and across our global network of member firms. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. Over the past few years we’ve been making big changes – moving towards becoming a shared enterprise. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together.
Please click apply for further details and to make your application