Part Time Account Director
Are you an entirely self sufficient Account Director?
Do you have a self starter attitude?
Are you proactive, reliable and flexible?
This award winning marketing agency assists ambitious start ups to create strategy and drive growth from a technology perspective by
- Generating marketing leads
- Growing sales revenues
- Maximising return-on-investment
What your role entails:
- Keeping clients happy when they are being challenged
- Help clients to understand the benefits of the challenges
- Understanding nuance and how to deflect situations
- Writing nuanced emails
- Understanding B2B Companies strategy
- Understanding SEO
- Using Google ads and LinkedIn
- Executing and delivering on client’s strategy and campaigns
- Working with Head of Planning and Head of Technical
- Putting together campaign strategies
- Writing content
This is initially a 4 month contract with the potential to become a permanent role.
Flexibility: 4 days a week, 9.00 am - 5.30 pm each day, office based on a Monday and otherwise flexible
Location: Central London
Salary: circa £50,000 FTE or a day rate (for first 4 months)
Recruiter contact: Caroline Doherty