Part-time HR Manager
Have you worked in a standalone HR role in a small non corporate business?
This exciting, creative entertainment brand believe that their success is down to their employees' passion, purpose, ownership and pride in what they do.
This is a generalist role to support the HR Director in the UK division of this global business.
What is expected of you?
- To deliver the HR Strategy in-line with the overarching business strategy and objectives
- Acting as HR business partner to a broad client group of professionals
- To be commercially-focused
- Have a good understanding of employment law
- working in an international environment
What your day will look like:
- Supporting on key projects
- Building effective relationships, proactive support and coaching on people management issues
- Recruitment, onboarding, Employee Relations, L&D, Reward and remuneration execution and employee welfare
- Advising on statutory compliance and HR best practice
- Management of all related administration
You must be:
- Highly driven
- Able to take ownership
- Have a thirst for knowledge
- Cope well with constant change
- Able to take responsibility
- Be accountable
- Able to demonstrate an ability to think on your feet
Flexibility: 20 hours/week, ideally 10am – 2pm Monday to Friday, office based
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £40K FTE
Recruiter contact: Jennifer Brooks