Bookkeeper/Part-qualified Accountant - London - Part-time 12-16hours per week
Are you a qualified bookkeeper or part qualified accountant looking for a strategic part time role?
Unbeelievable Health is an established, entrepreneurial nutritional supplements brand and we sell in over 850 stores in the UK and abroad including Whole Foods, Holland and Barrett, Ocado, Boots and more.
We are looking for a part time experienced, highly organised book keeper / part qualified accountant to join us as as we hit an exciting growth period. The successful candidate will be working directly with the Founder / Director, and will hopefully be able to start mid September.
Salary: Between £27,300 - £33,150 pro-rata dependent on experience (£14-17 per hour)
The job will entail 12-16 hours per week (this is open to negotiation if the new person has additional skill sets such as business strategy, sales or marketing and would like more hours).
We work from a home office which is in South Kensington. The vibe is friendly, peaceful and professional. We are looking for someone interested in a permanent / longer term role, and in return we can offer a high level of flexibility, the prospect of a permanent/long-term position and a competitive salary.
- Maintain all account records in XERO including customer invoices, supplier bills and expenses.
- Receive all customer orders and liaise with warehouse to ensure orders are fulfilled accurately and on a timely basis.
- Chase outstanding customer payments.
- Prepare and submit quarterly VAT returns in XERO.
- Calculate and post monthly journals for COGs, samples and depreciation.
- Assist in supply chain management. Maintain inventory records. Raise purchase orders for manufacturers.
- Prepare financial reports and analysis required by Director.
- Liaise with and prepare information for external accountant at year end.
- Reviewing supplier pricing and quotes from potential new suppliers
- Checking supplier invoices to ensure charging is correct
- Help improve budgeting
- Liaise with stores and wholesalers to implement future price changes
- Production planning and raw material purchasing from existing suppliers.
- Supporting the company in a rapid growth phase and assisting with forecasts and business decisions.
Experience and qualifications:
- Significant experience as bookkeeper or part qualified accountant.
- Good knowledge of XERO accounting software.
- Good Excel skills.
- Reliable, well organised, and good attention to detail.
- Experience or good understanding of working in a small business.
If this sounds like you, please send a CV and covering letter explaining your suitability for the role via the Apply button