HR Administrator, London, Part-time & flexible 20 hours per week
HR Administrator (Part Time, Contract)
Hyde Park, London
Created in March 2017, The Royal Parks is a charity that supports and manages 5,000 acres of historic parkland across London. Millions of Londoners and tourists visit our beautiful sites, which offer unparalleled opportunities for enjoyment, exploration and healthy living in the heart of the capital.
We look after eight of London’s largest open spaces; Hyde Park, The Green, Richmond, Greenwich, St James’s, Bushy and The Regent’s Parks, and Kensington Gardens. We also manage other important open spaces in the capital including Brompton Cemetery, Victoria Tower Gardens, Canning Green and Poet’s Corner.
We are currently looking for an HR Administrator to join our team at our Hyde Park offices for a six – nine month contract.
This is a part time role, working 20 hours per week over five days.
- Salary of £23,000 - £26,000 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience
- 26 days’ annual leave pro rata plus public holidays
- Pension scheme available
This is an excellent opportunity for an admin or office support professional to take their first steps into HR, or for an established HR professional to build on their existing experience.
You’ll discover great training and a comprehensive induction to ensure you are equipped with the skills to make a success of your role as well as flexibility to deliver on your existing commitments outside of work.
So, if you think you could play a vital role in the support of rare open spaces within London, we want to hear from you.
As the HR Administrator, you will be tasked with supporting the HR Team through the provision of high-quality customer service, exceptional communication and essential administration activities.
Providing timely and accurate services to internal and external customers, you will respond to HR-related queries and support all stages of the employee lifecycle.
Specifically, you will:
- Support the recruitment and induction process
- Complete HR admin including drafting HR letters
- Update the HR database
- Support learning and development administration
- Manage the HR inbox
- Draft and upload HR information to publicise vacancies, training, staff benefits and new starters
- Liaise with payroll, pension, benefits and external recruitment providers as required
- Carry out invoice processing
- Undertake a range of additional support duties including providing reception cover
To be considered as an HR Administrator, you will need:
- Significant experience of working in a busy office environment providing administrative support to colleagues
- An understanding of the importance of excellent customer service and the commitment to delivering this to internal and external customers
- At a minimum, GCSEs (or equivalent) in Maths and English at grade C or above
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to handle competing priorities
- To be a confident communicator with good listening skills and the ability to communicate in a clear, professional and friendly manner
Experience of inputting information into databases and running basic reports would be beneficial to your application. Experience of HR policies, processes, systems and procedures would be desirable, but not essential.
Other organisations may call this role Human Resources Administrator, HR Co-ordinator, Junior HR Advisor, Junior HR Co-ordinator, Human Resources Assistant, or Recruitment Administrator.
We’d like to hear from you if you’ve worked as an Office Administrator, Administrator, HR Administrator, Recruitment Co-ordinator, HR Assistant, Receptionist, Secretary, Office Assistant, Admin Clerk or Administrative Assistant.
The closing date for this role is the 30th August 2019.
Webrecruit and The Royal Parks are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for a new challenge as an HR Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.