Content Marketing Assistant Manager, open to flexible working
As a Content Marketing Assistant Manager you'll help to use content marketing to drive leads for the firm. Overseeing the quality and effectiveness of all of our content and publishing to our website, you'll help our marketing team to help develop the right types of content to meet their business objectives and align with agreed campaign plans. This is a newly created role in an established team and a great opportunity to support the manager in developing innovative and pioneering content marketing solutions for the business.
What you'll be doing:
- you'll embed the application of content marketing principles to our campaigns
- you'll advise on content types to help deliver campaign messaging
- you'll question briefs to ensure content developed is effective and that it aligns with the proposed strategy
- you'll review content for publishing to ensure appropriate tone and it's relevance to target audience
- you'll ensure content is accurate, professional and consistent with our writing guidelines and brand
- you'll organise and provide training, coaching, advice and support to colleagues and external stakeholders on content/writing best practice/our content marketing principles
- you'll manage and be a champion of our content management platform
Who we're looking for:
- you’ll have experience as a professional writer (minimum criteria)
- you'll be degree educated
- you'll be able to demonstrate exceptional written skills and will know what good writing looks like
- you'll ideally have a background of working in marketing previously
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to shape your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and across our global network of member firms. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. Over the past few years we’ve been making big changes – moving towards becoming a shared enterprise. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together.
Please click apply