Transfer Pricing Manager, open to flexible working
- Contract Type
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
Grant Thornton in Gatwick are looking for a Transfer Pricing Manager to join a fast growing tax team with a focus on dynamic mid-market and large corporate organisations. The successful candidate will be supported by the wider regional transfer pricing team and will have the opportunity to grow their own team locally in Gatwick..
What you’ll be doing:
- Supply/value chain review – a variety of analyses such as feasibility, proof of concept etc focussed on assessing global supply chains and recommending different pricing options to meet the commercial and operational needs of different organisations.
- Restructuring analyses
- Transfer pricing valuation
- Transfer pricing transition – benchmarking and legal agreements review from a transfer pricing perspective
- Transfer pricing documentation – comparability analysis including functional analysis, method selection, economic analysis etc.
- Implementation support and guidance
- Transfer pricing audits, MAPs and APAs
What we’re looking for:
- The ideal candidate will have 5 or more years of experience in practice, with a minimum of two years coming from working in a Transfer pricing team.
- Knowledge of UK transfer pricing issues (minimum criteria)
- You’ll have experience of managing a sizeable portfolio of clients
- Good working knowledge of MS Powerpoint, Excel & Word, internet and email
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to shape your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and across our global network of member firms. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. Over the past few years we’ve been making big changes – moving towards becoming a shared
Please click apply