Campaigns Manager - open to flexible working
Are you passionate about inclusion in the workplace?
Would you like to manage a one-of-a-kind, pioneering project to deliver and promote an industry-wide solution to increase job-sharing, help people work flexibly and progress their career?
In 2018, the ABI commissioned a piece research into understanding why there is a gender seniority gap and what the insurance and long-term savings industry could do to address this. The solution was to develop and industry-wide solution in the form of a job-share portal. Accessible by all our participating members, it will allow individuals to explore the possibility of job sharing, access useful guidance and find another person who complements their skills to job share with.
We’re looking for an ambitious, engaging Campaigns Manager to project manage and lead the launch and implementation of the new ABI job share portal initiative and a wider campaign to promote job sharing in the insurance sector.
Please note the full job title for this role is Manager, Job Share Portal Campaign. This is a one year fixed term contract.
While this is a full-time role, we would welcome applications from people interested in job sharing and flexible working.
Reporting to the Head of Communications, you’ll be developing, project managing and delivering a credible, multi-channel advocacy campaign, to promote the job share portal and the value of job shares to member companies and people working in our sector. Your job will include:
- Project managing the delivery of the job share portal through the third party responsible for the design and build of this platform.
- Building and maintaining strong and sustainable relationships with key contacts within ABI member firms, utilising these relationships to raise the profile of the new job share portal and ensure promotion of this resource to employees within these firms.
- Developing a programme of events, and attending external speaking engagements, to raise the profile of the job share portal and job sharing, both at launch stage and on an ongoing basis to maintain momentum.
- Marketing the job share portal to members and a variety of stakeholders, influencing them to engage with this and overcoming potential objections.
- Engaging with relevant ABI colleagues internally to promote the job share portal and seek support in raising awareness of it with their member contacts.
- Using social and digital media to enhance communication campaigns and promote the job share portal more widely.
- Overseeing the design and production process, delivering on brand, compelling content in support of the campaign.
- Using your comms skills to tailor articles, comments, press releases, speeches and briefings to a wide range of audiences to get our message across.
We’re looking for:
First and foremost, you’ll need prior experience delivering high-profile, multi-channel advocacy campaigns and exceptional project management skills. Coupled with this, you’ll have marketing and/or communications expertise and ideally, will have experience using social media platforms to deliver campaigns.
You’ll need strong networking skills along with the ability to identify and build influential relationships with colleagues, stakeholders and our members. You’ll also be adept and knowing when and how to involve them in your work.
At interview, we’ll be looking for outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to drive work forward independently and build trust and credibility with key stakeholders.
Although this role doesn’t have line management responsibility, it is part of our wider Management Team, so strong leadership skills and potential are vital.
What training and benefits are offered?
On your first day you’ll be met by our HR team for a full company induction. You’ll then have inductions to get you up to speed with anything from Events to how our finances work, plus one to ones with relevant colleagues. Everyone goes on the CII Introduction to Insurance course and will receive plenty of on the job training. We host various Staff Learning Events throughout the year and you will be able to attend relevant ABI and industry events.
Additional training will be tailored to your own personal needs and aspirations and we have a range of courses as part of our Learning and Development offering.
Please click the apply button for further details and to make your application.
The deadline for applications is 9 September 2019