Senior Account Manager - Part-Time, Flexible 30 hours pw
Senior Account Manager
4 days a week, can be flexible on hours, some homeworking available for the right candidate.
Based in Central London
Timewise Jobs is the leading job board serving the quality part time and flexible working job market. We are part of the Timewise Group, the UK’s leading experts on workplace flexibility.
The flexible workplace market is exciting and topical and there is still a lot of work to do to continue our growth and increase the pace of our success! We are now looking for a Senior Account Manager to help us drive the business forward. We are part of a Community Interest Company, so all the revenue we make from our advertising and consultancy sales is used to continue our work increasing opportunities for candidates seeking part time or flexible work.
We are looking for an experienced senior account manager to work within our busy jobsite sales team, helping to maximise revenue. You will be predominantly selling online recruitment advertising space on www.timewisejobs.co.uk to both new and existing clients, as we work to drive growth, however the role also extends to cross-selling our training and consultancy solutions and as such requires a consultative, solutions-focussed and strategic approach to sales. We offer a warm and open, supportive working environment with a never ending passion for our social mission. Achievement is always recognised. The founders of our business sit with you, work with you, and celebrate your accomplishments with you. We offer 27 days holiday per year, competitive salary and uncapped commission and bonuses for top targets being hit.
- You will be developing and growing business opportunities across a designated client base, incorporating a combination of new business development and account management.
- You will be expected to undertake a range of sales activities to clients every day in order to develop the business. The aim to gain repeat or new business from existing / previous advertisers, and also to raise revenue from new prospective business who are yet to discover the benefits of using Timewise. This will include, but is not exclusively restricted to,
- Canvassing and prospecting your designated client base
- Making a high number of good quality sales calls
- Qualifying, arranging, preparing for and attending regular client meetings
- Presenting Timewise and Timewise Jobs solutions to existing and prospective clients
- Writing proposals based on client needs and objectives
- Account management and customer service for existing clients.
- Delivering against personal and team revenue targets
- Your approach to selling will be consultative and responsive to the requirements of your client ensuring that their needs and objectives are addressed, high levels of service are delivered, and that they return to book again, with the potential to upsell and secure longer term relationships.
- Calls and sales creates administrative work which needs to be completed to a high standard each day.
- Your canvassing and cold calling will create an account base which you will need to account manage in a personable, organised way.
- It is essential to keep accurate records of your conversations, pitches, proposals and sales on our Salesforce database.
- Liaising with other teams in our office wherever necessary regarding PR, marketing, invoicing and collaborative projects.
- Duties may vary from time to time as the post develops
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- B2B sales experience either over the telephone or face to face
- A proven record of growing revenues and sales
- You must be highly organised and have the self-discipline to organise your day to get the best results
- Impeccable interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships at all levels within, and outside of the business
- You must be able to demonstrate great attention to detail and accuracy for the purposes of writing sales materials to support your calls
- You must bring confidence, energy and a ‘can-do’ attitude into our office
- You must be proficient with Word, Excel and confident using databases and other computer systems
- Experience working in recruitment
- Experience working in media sales
- An established network within recruitment advertising – particularly desirable are relationships with the key recruitment advertising agencies
- Knowledge of Salesforce
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply with your CV and covering letter via the application method below.