Communications Assistant (Part Time - 21 hours per week)
Salary – c£12,312 per annum (£20,520 per annum full time rate)
Location – Hampton Wick, south west London
(35 minutes’ train travel from Waterloo and 10 minutes’ walk from Kingston-upon-Thames town centre)
Hours – 21 hours per week (some flexibility over exact working pattern)
Hastoe is an award-winning housing association that owns and manages over 7,500 rented, shared ownership and leasehold homes across the south of England. We hold charitable status and support both rural and urban communities by providing affordable and environmentally sustainable homes for local people.
About the role
We have an exciting new opportunity for a part-time Communications Assistant to join the Communications and External Affairs team, based at our Hampton Wick office. Reporting to the Communications Manager, you will work closely together to plan and deliver Hastoe’s day-to-day internal and external communications activities and campaigns.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Helping to produce a range of communications materials, including scheduling and writing content for our internal and external channels and proof reading publications.
- Assisting with the maintenance of Hastoe’s digital channels including keeping its website and intranet up to date, and monitoring its social media channels.
- Helping with the organisation and delivery of corporate events.
- Supporting the team with a range of tasks and admin duties as required, such as sourcing photography, processing invoices, and maintaining the media contacts database.
For full details on this role, please see the Job Description on our website.
We’re looking for a creative communicator, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues. You must have excellent attention to detail and experience of writing for a range of audiences. You’ll also need to be highly organised and motivated, with the ability to work to deadlines.
Training and/or experience in Communications or a related field is desirable, but not essential.
Your salary will be supported by a range of benefits, including flexible working opportunities, discounts and a pension scheme. Hastoe is a Gold-Standard Investor in People organisation, and offers excellent opportunities to enhance your skills and develop your career.
Annual leave: 15 days (increasing with service) + bank holidays + 1.5 days complimentary Christmas leave and the option to purchase additional leave.
Pension: Hastoe contribution of 5%, giving a total combined contribution of 8% of salary (minimum employee contribution of 3%).
Family friendly policies and benefits include:
- Flexible working
- Discounts for local shops, restaurants and gym membership
- Cycle and Car Leasing Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (advice service)
- Health Cash Plan (a type of health insurance)
Please send your CV and supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on Sunday 8 September 2019.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 12 September 2019.
Should you want to know more about the role, please contact Frankie Fallowes on 07872 836919 or email email@example.com. For enquiries about the application process please contact the HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 973 0435.
This post is subject to background checks.
More searches like this
- Admin £20,000 - £30,000 part time jobs in London (Central)
- Administration £20,000 - £30,000 part time jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing and PR £20,000 - £30,000 part time jobs in London (Central)
- PR £20,000 - £30,000 part time jobs in London (Central)
- Property and Housing £20,000 - £30,000 part time jobs in London (Central)