IT Administrator - part-time flexible 21 hours per week
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Contract - interim/fixed term
The purpose of this role is to provide an effective and efficient administration service to the IT department, which is a customer focussed and problem solving function within Royal Museums Greenwich. Reporting into the Senior IT Manager but supporting the whole team, this role will assist in museum wide IT communication, financial administration, IT procurement and buying, and will be responsible for general administration for the team.
This is a 12 month fixed-term, part-time role which can be worked flexibly.
- Responsible for raising POs and administrating the IT related invoices on the internal finance system.
- Working with IT management and the Procurement Manager, as appropriate, on procuring and buying IT related equipment and goods.
- Supporting IT management with budget management.
- Diary management for the Head of IT.
- Setting up team meetings and note taking.
- Liaising with IT management on creating and distributing IT related internal communications e.g. emails, notices, presentations etc.
- Supporting IT management with audit requirements.
- Supporting the IT Support Helpdesk with ad-hoc tasks such as issuing ID cards, resetting passwords etc.
- Create and maintain administration processes for IT system documentation and
- Support in updating the asset database and other databases as required.
- Be an active ambassador for the IT department internally.
- Undertake any other relevant activities which fall under the general scope of this position as directed by IT management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong and demonstrable administration experience.
- Highly organised with an attention to detail.
- Experience in complex and fast changing environments.
- Ideally administration experience within an IT department, but not essential
- Customer focussed with the ability to deliver a high quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with a calm, and polite manner.
- Be self-disciplined, independent, self-motivated, and a self-starter.
- Ability to effectively engage and work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise work.
- Working knowledge of office 365 and Microsoft Office applications.
- Problem solving skills with preferably the ability to add value and adapt processes for efficiency.
- Awareness of Health & Safety regulations and practise in the workplace.
Terms and Conditions:
Your core hours of work will be 21 hours per week. The start and finishing times, and working days can be agreed with your manager. This is a 12 month fixed-term, part-time role.