Customer Behaviour Forecasting Manager - open to flexible working
Customer Behaviour Forecasting Manager - London, Halifax or Wolverhampton
Are you passionate about having a role that plays a key part in helping to create a thriving UK economy?
An opportunity has arisen in the Forecasting team within the Savings Pricing & Portfolio area, within the Retail Division. Our team purpose is to create a centre of excellence for Deposit Forecasting across LBG. In conjunction with our partners we are responsible for, producing an accurate and robust deposit forecast, allowing us to optimise our commercial performance enabling LBG to Help Britain Prosper.
We create and lead customer focused savings products for a number of our iconic brands including Halifax, Lloyds and Bank of Scotland. More specifically, the Savings Pricing & Portfolio area hold accountability for pricing strategy, forecasting capability projects and regular balance and flow forecasts.
What does the role of a Customer Behaviour Forecasting Manager entail?
- You'll have a role that matters by managing the production of a robust balance and flow forecast over the short and longer term planning horizons.
- You'll be working in partnership with product areas to understand current customer trends and impacts, generating data driven insight which will enable you to lead the debate on key strategic decisions relating to pricing and product performance for the Retail Leadership population.
- You'll lead the production of our balance forecast projections, providing key insight into savings performance accounting for external influences such as competitor and market factors, making recommendations to Directors and Senior Management.
What would make you successful in this role?
- Ideally you'd have previous experience of working in an analytical role and be able to manipulate large data sets to provide meaningful insight that will lead the debate on business decisions.
- You'll know how to effectively engage with Senior Management to produce quality insight, analysis and reporting appropriate for leadership review.
- You'll be able to lead and develop colleagues to deliver the business objectives and achieve their career aspirations.
- You'll be able to successfully manage multiple projects across the Savings team (Retail Banking experience would be beneficial).
- You'll be confident in using excel e.g. including complex formulae and using multiple data sources.
Why should you apply?
In this team, you'll find opportunities to grow your career whilst supporting the Group to achieve a purpose you can be really proud of.
If you want to be stretched and fulfilled, we'll help you build a career that will make a difference to you and our customers.
We have a truly inclusive culture and greatly value the diversity of thought to help continuously drive us forward.
We look forward to hearing from you!