Director, Client Services, Open to some home working
Director, Client Services, £50K basic+commission.
Our client is recognised as the #1 digital technology property in the world by comScore.
They are the centralised demand gen group which manages data, pricing, product development and delivery for all their international demand gen campaigns. Established in 2006, utilises access to 44 million business decision makers' details to unite technology marketers with relevant targets from 147 countries around the world. Committed to engaging a disparate global IT audience with truly localised messaging, they also publish market specific thought leadership papers on behalf of its clients and produces research for B2B marketers worldwide.
In October 2018, they launched via its owned & operated call centres - sales development services which helps clients manage their data and overall sales pipeline. Services include database cleansing & validation, lead nurturing, lead qualification, pre & post webinar/event support, new product testing and appointment setting. These services have been very well received in EMEA, APAC & US and they are now looking for someone to further develop revenues for these services in EMEA.
They are seeking an ambitious, talented and experienced sales professional to be responsible for selling “sales development services” to a new business client development base in order to maximise revenues and market share. The successful candidate will have the ability to find opportunities and confidently present to clients, offering highly focused and customized go-to-market solutions that drive tangible results associated with an organisation’s stated objectives.
The business is a fast-paced work environment along with an office culture that rewards, recognises, and respects achievement. They are dedicated to advancing their passion in providing cutting-edge demand gen solutions for their clients.
- Identify, develop and close sales opportunities with their customer base
- Prospect, develop, and service relationships with direct clients, growth new business accounts and agencies where applicable
- Confidently present sales development services
- Negotiate and be responsible for all contracts and execute creative ideas
- Drive new business revenue generation
- Gain market share with existing customers
- Desired 5 years+ media / demand gen sales experience, within a technology environment being beneficial
- Minimum of 3 years selling dedicated demand gen & marketing solutions demonstrating a deep understanding of how the sales funnel works and market trends
- Self-starter with good organisational and time management skills; able to work at fast pace, to achieve targets & business goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work across the local business units worldwide.
- Very strong presentation skills to senior level executives
- BA/BS level degree or equivalent is desirable.
Please submit your CV and covering letter via the application method below.
Apply for Director, Client Services, Open to some home working
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly